Renew your vows
Remember when you made your vows for your wedding ceremony? Have you ever made vows for your life? I am sure you have made New years Resolutions, or on your birthday or after a life changing event. You planned on learning a new skill, changing your job, taking that dream vacation, cut out the negative in your life and truly live a better life…then BAM the year passed and you did nothing. BUT what if you were told you only had 1 year or 3 years to live. It is surprising WHAT you will do WHEN you know you have a limited time to do it. That is why they call them DEADlines. I read an article in which a Pastor wrote: “While some people hear the doctor say “You only have about a year to live,” everyone ought to live with the knowledge that death is a certainty. Even the person who is told he has a year may go sooner than that. As such, all of us should face each day with a serious determination to live ready to depart this world and meet our Maker” Knowing that death is a certainty, why wouldn’t we try to put more LIFE into our lives. Make a vision board, bucket list, goal board and start seeing your life in front of you. Your in charge of your destiny, YOU can make things happen
How to renew your vows or make new ones
- Are you a parent? Why not sit down with travel magazines and start cutting out pictures of places you want to go to.
Get a project board and glue them on and that will be your travel goals. I put Australia on my board and have now been there twice. The power of visualization
- Make a plan to take a course on or offline. I took a course on building an online store, and then blogging. I started off doing this part time and it GREW to a full time job. What would you really like to do, even if it is to take guitar lessons.
- Your ideal salary. Write it down, then look at your job now and ask yourself if you will ever get paid that much. If not, think about doing something part time, working from home in the pockets of time you have. I could tell you some amazing true stories about police officers, nurses, housewives, students who have made amazing part time incomes to the point of leaving their full time jobs.
- Have you got a house? If not, go through your local real estate and cut out photos of your dream home. If you have a home, think of the home you have always dreamed about. With that dream kitchen, home office, entertainment room, built in pool. I took photos of my dream kitchen and we ended up buying a lot and building our home and guess what I have. I can show you the photo on my dream board.
- What goals would you like to set? Retire in 5 years, 10 years? Send your kids to College or University without student loans. Buy income properties and invest. These are your goals, talk about it with your partner and write it in big letters.
There are companies that have online vision boards, but I think it is good to sit down with the family and make one yourself as a family activity. The younger children love it and you can imagine Disney trips and cruises is on the top of their lists
I have decided to renew my vows. My vow is to help thousands of people see their worth, what they are capable of and show them how to make dreams a reality. I vow to travel more, take better care of my health, enjoy more family time and have more parties with friends in the summer. I vow to keep out the negative people in my life and only surround myself with purpose driven men and women. I vow to never stop showing people how to change their lives and show them opportunities that they can work from home.
If you want to learn how to work from home, I can show you the best opportunities. One of them has made 127 people make a million dollar income. Yes, I said a million dollars. There are part time opportunities out there in trillion dollar industries. Think about what you spend your money on. Do you buy online? You could have a business online, doing something that you love.
Let’s talk about how you can renew your vows for the life you deserve. Click on the appointment button and let me give you some ideas. Have a great 2015.